Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Weekend Get-A-Way

Family,

It is that time of year again for our annual Family Reunion/Get-A-Way. I've found a few options at the following link. I like Rough Creek in Glen Rose, they have zip lines. I know the guys would love an adventure like that.

The ladies might prefer Mill Creek in Canton of course we would need to go on the first Monday for Canton Trade Days.

Please let me know which Get-A-Way your family prefers so I can get the reservations made as soon as posible.

Tina

In my future blogs I hope I can remember how to hyperlink internet sites from my delicious account.

4 comments:

  1. I love firt Monday for Canton Trade days...if you have never been be sure to take your walking shoes! That place is HUGE!...darlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your link. There are some really cool places I would love to explore.

    You will be able to hyperlink. I have faith in you and we will do it again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool way to use your blog. The site you linked is awesome. I'm always looking for something new to explore and this site gives great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of Ink's lake from family conversations so I looked at that one. It was advertising for a wedding venue, what a pretty place. Thanks

    ReplyDelete